At the end of the school year my daughter (age 10) started hanging out with a new friend and we saw a drastic change in her behavior. Suddenly has a big attitude. They are already making plans for getting together over the summer … should I not let her see her? Suggestions please!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect