I've done martial arts for a number of years and am considering taking up mixed martial arts. I'm concerned though of the exposure of my child to my sport. For anyone who's watched MMA sparring, it's fairly intense. How and when do you introduce a child to something like this? I'm not talking about getting my kid into MMA - just the reality of what her father does and how that relates to safety for herself and respect for others.
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know