Our school is starting in a few weeks and I am already dreading the homework battles. Last year, hw was major a nightly drama for my daughter… it takes her so long and she struggles with every assignment. I mean near tears almost every night. I feel like this is not normal and I’m not sure what to do to help her.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills