My son is going into 5th grade and is since 4th grade has been having a lot of trouble with friends. There is a group of boys that hang together and have a lot of fun at the expense of the rest of the boys and my son being one of them. When I ask him about his friends he will say I don't have any friends. This breaks my heart, how can I help him???
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect