Can someone please tell me how to help my first grade grandson solve this first grade problem: Mia wants to buy some toy rings. She has 1 nickel and 1 penny. How many rings can she buy at 2 cents a ring? We know she can buy three rings, but how can the problem be solved without using division? Thanks so much for any assistanve given!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect