My son is 6, he will get really hateful and say he hates me or my parents and then he'll say I can kill you. then he will hit , throw things, scream. I can spank him and he will cry at first for a second then he gets more mad. he only acts like this at home. I can take him anywhere else and he is as good as gold, great in school. when I pick him up from afterschool program he always wants to go somehwere else or out to eat, if we go home he will kick my seat and scream. I don't understand, It really hurts me that he acts like this, it is exhausting. Can anyone give me any suggestions?
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know