My son is 6, he will get really hateful and say he hates me or my parents and then he'll say I can kill you. then he will hit , throw things, scream. I can spank him and he will cry at first for a second then he gets more mad. he only acts like this at home. I can take him anywhere else and he is as good as gold, great in school. when I pick him up from afterschool program he always wants to go somehwere else or out to eat, if we go home he will kick my seat and scream. I don't understand, It really hurts me that he acts like this, it is exhausting. Can anyone give me any suggestions?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect