My 1st grader seems to be getting into trouble for talking and being silly a lot at school. His teacher wrote me an eamail about it and hinted at ADHD. He had no troubles in Kindergarten so how do i know if it's the teacher or my kid? He is an active boy but we don't see signs of adhd at home.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect