My 1st grader seems to be getting into trouble for talking and being silly a lot at school. His teacher wrote me an eamail about it and hinted at ADHD. He had no troubles in Kindergarten so how do i know if it's the teacher or my kid? He is an active boy but we don't see signs of adhd at home.
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know