My HSer was assigned tons of homework for her honor classes and has not done a bit of it. She goes back to school on Aug 16. Do I push her parcel out the work or let her be? I don't want her end of summer to be all about homework!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect