I am an aunt and have my four year old niece two days a week. I'm trying to help her with the alphabet and numbers. She also has trouble with pronoucning words with 'w' and 'L' in them. She's a stubborn little girl and I don't know how to get through to her. How can I help her?????
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know