I am an aunt and have my four year old niece two days a week. I'm trying to help her with the alphabet and numbers. She also has trouble with pronoucning words with 'w' and 'L' in them. She's a stubborn little girl and I don't know how to get through to her. How can I help her?????
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect