My son had a K teacher whom, according to the rules of the school should be my daughters K teacher for the upcoming year. I am an involved parent, did many things for her class when my son was in it and referred her for tutoring. All last year she gave me an attitude, barely muttering a 'hello' to me when I'd see her at the school and seemed to be the same way with my son. My daughter starts K next week and we got her class assignment and she does not have this teacher. I am just so annoyed and grateful, does that make sense? I have no idea why this teacher has a problem with me other than it's a small town that caters to an elite group of kids/parents ( if their idea of elite is snotty and not worth knowing, so be it) Anyhow- should I leave this situation alone, ignore the teacher and just have a great year with my daughter in a different class or should I say something to this witch?
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know