We just starting the school year and my 1st grader is already ending up in tears when it comes to homework. She does fine with reading and writing but when she has to do math she just shuts down. How do I know if this is not a sign of a bigger problem?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect