I can't believe the difference in homework from 3rd grade from 4th. We've only been in school a couple weeks and already my daughter is forgetting assignments and having melt downs. I am not sure how much I should be helping and reminding her.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills