I have a 12yr old girl,3 yr old girl and 2 yr old son. I go to school full time as well. I feel overwhelmed and feel like i can never catch up w/ parenting, house hold duties, my school work, taking time out for self. Please help me find a strategy that will help me time manage and bring balance back into my life where nothing gets left out and i come out of this sane!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know