MY SON HAD AN iep WHEN WE LIVED IN wISCONSIN- NOW WE HAD TO RELOCATE TO vIRGINIA AND HIS iep WAS DROPPED HE DOES NOT MEET THE STATE OF VA. qaulifications- I thought IEPs were carried theru state to sate. thsi was suprisisng to me- so alll the goals the previous teachers had set for him and now null and void..... anybody else have this occur? I was suprised to say the least...
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect