I feel like an idiot for not knowing this, but...my son has a hundreds chart and is being asked what 5 digits are in the ones place of even numbers and what 5 digits are in the ones place of odd numbers. I am TOTALLY confused!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect