My son is extremely athletic though on the small side. He excels in soccer (scoring often) and seems to derive self esteem from it. However, lately he has started crying at his practices. He is usually injured (often in a small way) and makes a big deal out of it. I notice that other boys his age are not taking it this far. I'm worried he's going to get a reputation as a whiner, but I don't want to deny his feelings.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect