Question: special needs children

where do i go to find a school that has emotionally conflicted class. I live in west mobile & can't find anything on your home page.


Advice from Schoolfamily

LiviaMcCoy writes:
I am not sure how to guide you to find the right school. I believe I might start by contacting your local school psychologist and ask him/her where there might be a good fit for your child. Or, you might schedule an appointment with an educational consultant in your area who could advise you.
  • Did you find this answer useful?


Answer this question:


Do you allow your children to watch TV or play on the computer before doing their homework?