Is anyone aware of a learning style inventory to give to children who do not yet read? I like the one I found on this site because it refers to non-reading activities (tapping pencils, drawing during class) but what questions can I ask to determine if children are visual learners who don't read or write yet?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect