At a social event my daughter's 2nd grade friend told her, 'I wish you would kill yourself'. My daughter smartly told all the parents while at the social event. The other girls mother was embarressed, horrified, sadden and truely concerned about her daughter's behavior. She apologized several times, made her daughter apologized also. Now what? I praise my daughter for telling the adults. Do I try to encourage play time with the two girls? What now? Do I tell the girl's teacher, so she has a heads up?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect