The elements you choose for your classroom (furniture, equipment, decorations, etc.) and their arrangement in the physical space will impact classroom management in a positive or negative way. Which element do you think is most important to “get right,” and why? What do you anticipate would happen if that element is not well planned? This is one of the questions for one of my interview for a class.. what do you think?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect