My son is in 1st grade and he has Asperger's Syndrome and OCD. He is receiving OT at school but for him to practice writing with me at home is impossible. What can I do to help my son improve his writing skills a little bit better without him getting frustrated with it.
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know