my grandson has started learning his times tables. When I learned my tables the lay out was i.e. 4 x1=4, 4x2=8, 4x3=12 etc - he is being taught 1x4=4, 2x4=8, 3x4=12 why has this been changed round?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know