Why does my son deliberately make mistakes to avoid studying? Should I continue until I get the correct responses? I know he is capable because he sometimes answers correctly but 5 minutes later pretends he doesn't remember or doesn't know so I can become frustrated and give up. He thinks it's funny!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect