my 9 yr old is in the middle of his 4th grade year and feels like he don't have friends at school. i ask him if he is being bullied and he says no, however he says that kids in his class tell him he's annoying. and he says that all other kids have best friends at school and he don't have one. i worry about his self esteem. he is a terrific kid. what do i do? i've thought about maybe letting him chat with other kids who feel this way, so he will realize that other kids experience these things too. I don't know of any places on the web like this though. your advice would be appriecated!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect