Help! My dd (3rd grader) is working on a book report this weekend and it is always a battle. She has no probs with reading comprehension and typically with writing but something about writing a book report. Any suggestions on how I can help her?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect