Hi, How are you? I teach full time. Generally my kids are really good, till the bigger kids get there at 4p. Then I have this one that will come into class start screaming as loud as she can, and swear under her breath, around the other kids. For no reason. I've asked several times to have her stop, I've told her that, she will be written up. She promises to stop, but then starts again. Last time, I had to do a 911 to get the big boss in to get her to stop. I got an apology, but it's like that all the time. What to do?
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know