Hi, How are you? I teach full time. Generally my kids are really good, till the bigger kids get there at 4p. Then I have this one that will come into class start screaming as loud as she can, and swear under her breath, around the other kids. For no reason. I've asked several times to have her stop, I've told her that, she will be written up. She promises to stop, but then starts again. Last time, I had to do a 911 to get the big boss in to get her to stop. I got an apology, but it's like that all the time. What to do?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect