Last semester My daughter had a hard time with homework and used excuses not do it. We have been working closely with 7th grade daughter every night when she has homework this third semester. But the teachers are not willing to work with her anymore. They tell me and husband one thing, but do something completely different. Even caught the TEACHERS in lies. Now the threat of her repeating is looming over us and I feel strongly that it is not right. Help?!!!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect