Small Charter School wants to teach low income parents to help thier children succeed. Ideas include 'How to have a Family Night', 'Ways to Help Your Child with Homework', 'Effective Ways to Keep Bedtime'. Need ideas for where to go for grants because we can't afford to meet this desperate need. Low income parents in Title One schools are showing us that although they want their kids to succeed, they often don't know how to be effective parents.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills