I have a 3rd grader who seems to have a problem with focusing on her work. I questioned the teacher as well as the principle to get her tested for a learning disability. I have yet to hear anything back. Is there anything i can be doing at home to help my daughter in math and reading?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know