My grandson is 4 yrs old and is doing everything and above for his age except writing. He reads all red and blue dot books with an exception of 'big words' sounding most out but he will not write. He has playdough to strenghthen his fingers but nothing helps. We dont think its because he can't it's just he won't. He will only write the first letter in his name.Is there anything or way we can encourage him to write? Please Help!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know