My grandson is 4 yrs old and is doing everything and above for his age except writing. He reads all red and blue dot books with an exception of 'big words' sounding most out but he will not write. He has playdough to strenghthen his fingers but nothing helps. We dont think its because he can't it's just he won't. He will only write the first letter in his name.Is there anything or way we can encourage him to write? Please Help!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect