My son is in 6th grade which means he is heading to middle school next year. As the years goes on I am getting more nervous because he is so disorganized. I don't know he is going to stay on top of it all next year and his 6th grade teacher babies them Anything I can do at home to get him ready?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills