Im very lost as to what I should be doing as a parent with my daughter in the ninth grade. She is in advanced classes, a very good student but I want to become more involved! She never tells me anything and gets mad if I ask questions. Do you have any advice?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect