My youngest is at the end of his kindgergarten year and isn't really reading. We thought he was but it turns out that he is really good at memorizing words, as opposed to sounding them out. Should we be worried. His teacher says to just keep reading to him. Is that enough?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect