I have a son that is so far behind in school. He comes home and says mom they had a whole bunch of hard words today and i did not understand any of it. How can i help my son catch up? At the moment he should be on a 1st grade reading level. What can i do to inspire or give him the push or is there a certain techinque used to work with kids like him?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect