As a first year 2nd grade teacher, I am dealing wuth my 2nd grade girls' social quarrel, 'She's being mean and doesn't want to be my friend.' How can I stop a small group of 2nd grade girls compete for each anothers friendship? How can I get them to get along with each other?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect