My son is diagnosed as ADHD- combined, with ODD (oppositional disorder). He has many issues after school, especially with homework. Breaks don't work well, as he can not get back on task. Any suggestions in this area would be great. He also has TSS services, they are helpful but these services are not every day. Thank you..
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect