My son is diagnosed as ADHD- combined, with ODD (oppositional disorder). He has many issues after school, especially with homework. Breaks don't work well, as he can not get back on task. Any suggestions in this area would be great. He also has TSS services, they are helpful but these services are not every day. Thank you..
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills