My twins will be entering kindergarten this fall. I have been debating for over a year whether I should have them attend the full-day kindergarten program where I work or if they should attend the half-day program within the district we live. I would like them to attend the rest of their elementary years in the district where we live. It is a blue ribbon school, thus it has an excellent reputation. The district where I work is struggling because it is located within a rural poor community. I would love for them to receive the benefits of a full-day program, but worry about them making another transition in the 1st grade. They are both rather introverted and do have some difficulty being away from me in new settings.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect