How can I destress my 10 yr old daughter about going to a new school. She has a IEP and the school before and this school are aware of it. So she is on a 10mg adhd patch to help focus and be able to do school work. I have been home schooling throughout Summer only and I still feel like she is still behind. What can I do to make this transition better, she is afraid of bullying, making new friends, being able to answer the questions correctly and not be embarrassed. She is really having major anxiety issues and its stressing me out. I want to help her, but I am going to need some advice and guidance please. Thanks, from a concerned mom.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect