My son is 10 and a delight. He prefers to stay home and hang with 8 year old brother. He has one good friend, but it is sometimes a challenge to even get him to call him. He is introverted, like I was as a child, so I don't really want to push the issue - he seems very happy. My husband thinks we need to make him socialize more. His interests tend to be things that you do alone also - he doesn't like team sports. I say let him be, but I'd like opinions.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know