How do I help my 10 year old son how to read if he has a retention problem. Any information he gets it doesn't stay in his brain. And he doens't like to read. I don't want him to give up on him self. He is very good in math. The reading is the problem.
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know