For quite some time now my daughter tends to respond to anything I ask her to do or comment on to her about with instant anger. How can I be pro-active to help her through this and make sure that she does not need anger management in the future. I am concerned that she may not be able to controll her anger and she is now taking it out on her younger siblings as well. Help me please!!!
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know