For quite some time now my daughter tends to respond to anything I ask her to do or comment on to her about with instant anger. How can I be pro-active to help her through this and make sure that she does not need anger management in the future. I am concerned that she may not be able to controll her anger and she is now taking it out on her younger siblings as well. Help me please!!!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect