My granddaugter just started school and there is a boy at the school that is missing part of his arm, from the elbow down. It upsetst her so bad that she won't eat lunch and whenever you mention school, her mind quickly goes to him and she starts to get fretfull. Any suggestions? Yes, we have explained that he is different and why, he was born that way. But this doesn't seem to help. This is only the third week of school and we need to help her. We have talked and explained that he is just different but this difference scares her. Help!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect