I have an 11 year old that is in 5th grade. He is always loosing his conduct grade report every friday and he is lying to both parent and teacher about what one or the other does. For example he has a week to do his homework and does not bring it home til the last day and we spend 6 hours doing homework. How can I make him more responsiable for his own actions?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect