My son has ADHD and is in the 3rd grade he is on the high spespectrum of ADHD. But he is mostly in 6th grade level except Math and Comprehension he is on grade level. last year techer was awesome in helping fined new ways to keep Jonny working and on task this years techer not so much. She Just keeps pointing out what Jonny is not doing or messing up on She wont let him redo some of the School work that he didn't understand and went a head and did it like he thought it was suppose to be done witch was wrong. She said 'he didn't follow instuctions and that's what he has to turn it.' I'm trying to work with her but she is maken it hard to do. I'm not asking for special tretment just let him redo his work at home. What can I do?? My sister said make a 411 plan for the techer to follow for him, but I have no clue what that is? Please help me!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect