My son is a first grader and it looks like math word problems are his weakness. I am basing this on the teacher comments and grades on his math activities. When I read it to him again at home he either doesn't know the answer or gives me and answer unrelated to what I asked. Is there anything that could be wrong with his comphrehension based on the unrelated answers or is there something else I need to try?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect