My son (5) has peed his pants 3 times at school already. I have noticed this since he began his 'full' day school schedule. I get the vibe from his teacher that this bothers her and she even told me 'he cant be doing this' as if it were his fault or mine. My son has never had this happen to him before at home, store, etc and he does not wear a diaper at night. I know 100% that its happened because he is too shy or embarrassed to tell the teacher he needs to go. I am doing my best to work on this with him, but I don't feel like the teacher is 'trying' to help me on this issue or AT LEAST avoiding these negative comments. What can I do to help my son and should I discuss this more with his teacher?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect