My 11 yr old step-son who I've been looking after for about 4 years now can't seem to get his mind out of the play box and into more healthier and serious things like his academics and athletics or making friends! He has a real behavior problem. He lies, makes up stories, and the most recent not finishing his classwork or not managing his time in class wisely. Sometimes I feel as if I'm all alone with disciplining him because his uncles and grandfather still buy him the video games even if we tell him no. I need to know how I can deal with these issues before they get worse?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect