My son turned 5 in July. He is a peaceful child , friendly but flat out refuses to do the work at school. When he chooses to do it, he is fine but, when he doesn't, he flat out refuses to the teacher but, passive aggressive. He is not nasty to the teacher. How do I handle this? He does his homework very eagerly.....
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect