I have a third grader who is going well in school. He demonstrates his knowledge of the material when doing his homework); however, when it comes to test he does not perform consistently well. The first 3/4s of a test he does well (all the answers are correct); however, the last quarter of the exam, he gets everything wrong. We ask him what the answers to the questions are when he gets home and he knows them. Any clue on what is going on? I checked with the Teacher and the tests are not timed.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect