I have a third grader who is going well in school. He demonstrates his knowledge of the material when doing his homework); however, when it comes to test he does not perform consistently well. The first 3/4s of a test he does well (all the answers are correct); however, the last quarter of the exam, he gets everything wrong. We ask him what the answers to the questions are when he gets home and he knows them. Any clue on what is going on? I checked with the Teacher and the tests are not timed.
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know