I'm pretty concerned about the way my son's 3rd grade teacher behaves and teaches the class. Several other parents seem to feel the same way I do. My son is doing well, so I haven't made any effort to talk to the principal. Any suggestions?
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know